Unsorted Folders Displayed In Advanced Condition Set Page In AS812 When Using J Users
(Doc ID 2506655.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.1.2 to 8.1.2 [Release 8.1]
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Users are finding the improper display in Advanced Condition Set in AS812 when logged in as J User.
If log in as Argus J user, there are multiple folders with same name (Example: Activities and Product folder) in Advance Condition properties box.
The folder contents are different but all that contents should come under one folder.
If log in a Argus E user, all the content comes under single folder
Steps to Repeat
1) Log in as Argus Japan user.
2) Go to Utilities > Advance Condition Library
3) Click New button
4) When 'Do you want to create a advanced condition query set?' is prompt,
5) Observe the folder names on tree view in the properties box
6) There are multiple folders with same name (Example: Activities and Product
folder) but when expand the folder the contents is different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document