Contact And Members Relationship By PartyNumber
(Doc ID 2506715.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Loyalty - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Loyalty Member
Contact and Members relationship by PartyNumber
We are in the implementation of Loyalty Cloud, creating loads of Contact and Members following the manual "File-Based Data Import for Oracle Loyalty Cloud",
The problem that we have is in the specific relationship of Contacts with Members.
The following scenarios were tested;
1. A contact is loaded by File-Based Data Import
2. A member is created in the view, Loyalty / Loyalty Member
3. The contact created in step 1 is associated
1. A contact is loaded by File-Based Data Import in Contact
2. The following objects are used in Mapping , in order to have the Contact and Members relationship by partynumber
Contact / Additional Identifier / PartyNumber
Contact / Person Profile / PartyNumber
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document