The Time Displayed in a Custom Print Is Offset by 8 Hours
(Doc ID 2506796.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an Interim Patch was applied to an Oracle Cloud-hosted Unifier environment, the times displayed in a Business Process (BP) do not match the times displayed in the custom print for the same BP record. In the BP record, the "Date_Time#1" was today at 11:00 AM and "Date_Time#2" was today at 10:45 AM. However in the Custom Print for this BP record, the "Date_Time#1" was today at 03:00 AM and "Date_Time#2" was today at 02:45 AM. So the times in the custom print were 8 hours behind what is displayed on the BP upper form.
The times displayed in the Custom Print being used to print a PDF copy of the BP record should match those in the upper form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > User Mode > BP Upper Node.
- Open a BP > BP record.
- Note the upper form values for "Date_Time#1" and "Date_Time#2" .
- Click File > Print Preview > Custom... > OK.
- Observe that the "Date_Time#1" and "Date_Time#2" values are 8 hours later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!