On Manage Appointments For Multiple Shipments getting error "Found conflicts with existing appointment on proposed appointment time"
(Doc ID 2507486.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On performing Action >> Manage Appointments for multiple Shipments against a Location ID getting error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Created 4 Order Release ID
02. Created 4 Shipment ID for the Orders Release ID.
03. Navigate to Operational Planning > Appointment Management > Dock and Yard Managers
04. Look up for the Source Location and Execute Action > Manage Appointments
05. Drag & Drop Shipment1 from Shipments Grid to Dock Door Grid to 6:00am and press 'Save' button.
06. Drag & Drop Shipment2 from Shipments Grid to Dock Door Grid to 7:30am and press 'Save' button.
07. On trying to Drag & Drop Shipment3 from Shipments Grid to Dock Door Grid to 6:45am and on press 'Save' system throws error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document