Blank Notification - Action Required: Employee Hired - Salary Element Entry Cannot be Created
(Doc ID 2507527.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Global Human Resources
When Manager Converts a Pending Worker in Full Convert Mode and they change the Employees Hire Date the Notification & Email sent to the HR Super User is blank and as such the action cannot be Approved.
To be able to convert a pending worker to an employee record successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in as a Manager and Create a New Pending Worker who is an Employee
2) The HR Super User receives a Notification with the Title 'Action Required: Pending Worker Added' which I Approve. The Transaction Console has a Completed 'ChecklistAction-Add Pending Worker' transaction and a Completed Add Pending Worker transaction.
3) The Manager Logs in and navigates to My Team > New Person
4) The Manager highlights the Employee record and clicks on Action > Convert.
5) The Manager changes the Hire Date of the Employee (in our test case the Hire Date is changed from the 12/11/2018 to 13/11/2018). The Manager submits the change which is sent to the HR Super User for approval.
6) The HR Super User receives a Notification Title 'Action Required: Employee Hired (Name Surname). When I open the notification it is blank.
7) The Transaction Console shows the transaction as In Progress with no way to Approve.
8) I login to BPM and again when I click on the transaction it is blank. In BPM I try to Approve from the summary page but this does nothing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document