The Correct Emails Are Displayed for a Project Mailbox Sub-Node, But Clicking One Opens a Different Email Unassociated With the Project
(Doc ID 2508422.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to any Project/Shell in User Mode and viewing the Project Mailbox > any sub-node, the Preview Pane displays the correct email information. However, double-clicking a specific email in the log opens a totally different and unrelated email. In some cases the email is from a project that has been inactive in Unifier for a very long time, and the subject and information it the email is irrelevant to the current Project/Shell the user is in.
The issue only occurs in created sub-folder/nodes under Project Mailbox.
Emails in the log listing for Project Mailbox sub-nodes should preview, and double-clicking the entry should open the correct email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to any Project Shell > User Mode > Project Mailbox and open any created sub-node.
- Highlight a specific E-mail.
- The Preview pane correctly displays the expected Email.
- Double-click the email and observe the reported error.
- Additional symptom/example: Viewing emails in the Project Mailbox > Inbox open and display the correct email information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!