In an Initial View of a Business Process (BP), the Line Item Picker Doesn't Display the BP Record(s)
(Doc ID 2508873.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The first time a user accesses the Business Process (BP) Line Item Picker, the information isn't displayed, only a blank window that shows "Total: 1" indicating there is a record that should be listed or displayed. The user has to click Cancel then return to the BP line item picker to get the record to display.
The BP Record information from the picker should be displayed on the page the first time the user accesses it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell.
- In the Upper Level BP node, open a Business Process node where the issue is seen.
- Click +Create to begin creating a new BP record, and select the BP Picker field.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!