Unexpected Retro Element Entry Created
(Doc ID 2509316.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Global Payroll AE Legislation
Unexpected Retro EE created - Annual Leave Encashment
During the second Retropay run for the employee, the already paid Retro element from the same period is picked and reprocessed with double pay.
Only the second retro change need to be processed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Bonus Payroll for February 2019 (using element set "Nov18 Retail Bonus" and for this specific employee using asg. set)
Element set contains only one element which is "Bonus"
This specific employee does not have Bonus element entry and therefore, after the Bonus Payroll run was completed, the employee had a zero SOE
2. Now Run Regular Payroll for February 2019 for this employee
The employee received his Regular Salary
3. Apply for Annual Leave Encashment (after February Regular Run)
4. Run March Retropay and Regular Run for this employee alone
In March, as expected Annual Leave Encashment Retro was paid to this employee value = 1,948.93 AED
5. Now add Misc Earning element entry from 01-Feb-2019
6. Run Retropay and Payroll for this employee for April 2019
The April Retropay Run created two element entries for Annual Leave Encashment
Annual Leave Encashment Retro = 1,948.93 AED
Annual Leave Encashment Retro = -3,897.86 AED
The Misc Earnings Retro was also created which is expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document