Oracle Database / Grid Infrastructure / OJVM Release Update and Release Update Revision R19 Apr 2019 Known Issues
(Doc ID 2511334.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition
Oracle Database - Standard Edition
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Database bundle patches that were released on April 16, 2019 for Release 19 were:
- Database Release Update 19.3.0 , (patch suspended)
- Grid Infrastructure Release Update 19.3.0 , (patch suspended)
- OJVM Release Update 19.3.0 , <Patch 29548437>
- Database Release Update Revision 19.3.1 , <Patch 29799057>
- Grid Infrastructure Release Update Revision 19.3.1, <Patch 29800658>
- (there were no OJVM Release Update Revisions for Apr 2019)
This is the Known Issues note for the patches listed above. These known issues are in addition to the issues listed in the README file for each individual Release Update (Update) or Release Update Revision (Revision). These known issues are also in addition to the issues listed for the 126.96.36.199 Base Release in <Note 2527930.1>, "188.8.131.52 Base Release - Availability and Known Issues ".
This known issues document will be of interest to Database Administrators who are responsible for bundle patching for Oracle Database / Grid Infrastructure / OJVM Release 19
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!