How To Filter Sales Catalog By Business Division On Opportunity Page
(Doc ID 2511599.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Sales, Sales Catalog
How to filter Sales Catalog by business division on Opportunity page
1) Business Requirements
- Multiple business divisions using the same environment.
- Not having product group / item sharing among business divisions.
- A business division user doesn't want to see the another division's product group / item.
2) System Requirements
- Whether it is possible to activate multiple Root Catalogs.
- Whether the reference authority can be controlled by Product Group.
- Whether the reference authority can be controlled by Security Role.
- Whether there are other suitable Solution.
3) Expected Result
- A business division user doesn't see the another division's product group / item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document