Different User Login Sessions on Multiple Tabs
(Doc ID 2514577.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under certain circumstances a user can logout of OCC on a new tab, login as a new user in that new tab, but still be logged in as the original user on the original tab.
Users are able to login as 2 different users on different tabs within the same browser.
Clicking between tabs with 2 users logged in causes OCC to merge the carts for these accounts.
1) Login as user1 and go to the profile page.
2) Open a new tab (tab2), in the new tab log out from the current user session.
3) Also in tab2, log in as a different user, user2, add items to your cart.
4) Go back to tab1 and navigate to Home page, The cart items from user2's login session will appear in user1's cart.
5) Going to the profile page in either tab will occasionally show the details of the user from the alternate tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document