Profit In Inventory Is Costed For Inter Company RMA In Shpping Business Unit
(Doc ID 2514623.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A sales order shipped using internal drop ship with a margin from one org to the other on return flow through RMA includes
additional 'Profit In Inventory' element type as part of the cost distributions created. This does not seem to have a matching balancing entries.
The PII should be booked in Selling BU and not in Shipping BU.
The PII should have balancing entries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order with 2 quantity in selling BU
2. Ship this order from shipping BU's Warehouse
3. Return one on the quantities through an RMA return.
4. The sales order issue does not include a margin/profit-in inventory
5. Return 1 of the quantities using a RMA
6. See the costing adds a distribution for profit in inventory in the Trade In Transit Return Receipt in shipping BU
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document