Alert 'You cannot change a BP picker that has line item(s) associated with it' When Using a BP Picker to Select a Business Process Record with Standard View Enabled
(Doc ID 2515843.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a standard Business Process upper form in Standard View and trying to update or select a Business Process (BP) record with a BP Picker, the following Alert message is displayed even though there are no Line Items associated with the records:
You cannot change a BP picker that has line item(s) associated with it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment and enable Standard View.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell where the Business Process in question is configured, open the BP node, and select the Business Process.
- Open an existing BP record to edit.
- In the BP record Upper form, select the BP picker field to select a BP record.
- Observe the reported alert.
- Disable the Standard view and repeat Step 4 - no Alert message displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document