Some Promotions in A Coupon from Coupon Batch Not Applied
(Doc ID 2515952.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some promotions in a coupon created of a coupon batch that contains multiple promotions may not be applied. For instance, if a coupon batch contains both item discount and free shipping, a coupon created from this coupon batch should be associated to both item discount and free shipping promotions. However, applying the coupon may not get one promotion applied. However, some other coupon codes from the same coupon batch works perfectly with both item discount and free shipping applied.
- Create an item discount with 15% off for all items, promotion id: promo12345
- Create free shipping for any order, promotion id: promo67890;
- Create coupon batch x1y123 and add item discount of 15% off to this coupon batch;
- Create coupon ABC123456EDF of this coupon batch with start date of today;
- Add free shipping to coupon batch x1y123;
- Create second coupon, UVW123456XYZ, of the same coupon batch;
- Publish all above changes;
- Go to store front and add an item to cart;
- Apply first coupon ABC123456EDF to the order. Notice only item discount is applied, shipping charge is shown in the order;
- Clear the cart and add the same item to cart, apply second coupon, UVW123456XYZ, to the order, both item discount and free shipping are applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document