A 'Date Only Picker' Data Element on a Shell Template Detail Form Is Populating a Random Value When Standard View Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2516339.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Data Element on Shell Templates is populating a random value when Standard View is enabled. When switching back to Classic View, the same Data Element is blank, as designed.
The Data Element is a Date Only Picker.
The Data Element is not configured to auto-populate any value, therefore, should not get populated when Standard View is enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Company Workspace -> Templates
- Shells -> Open a Project Template that uses the Date Only Picker.
- In Classic View, open the Details window and check the Data Element field.
- The field is blank in Classic View.
- Switch to Standard View and check the same Data Element field.
- The field is now populated with a random date: 12/31/1969
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document