FA: SCM: Shipping: Unable to Partial Ship a Sales Order With KIT Items
(Doc ID 2516643.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to do the partial shipment of a sales order with KIT item it is throwing an error.
1. Create a Sales Order with a KIT Item for 5 pieces with on-hand quantities
2. Run pick wave which moves
2a. KIT item Line Status - Staged
2b. Components Status - Released to Warehouse
3. Pick Confirm partial quantities from the Components which fulfills only for 2 KITS.
4. On the Manage Shipments - components show 2 picks are in Staged Status and All the 5 KIT Items are staged.
5. Back-order the 3 KIT Items to ship only 2 KITS.
6. Click Ship Confirm and we get an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document