Fusion Global Payroll: Creating Personal Payment Method Fails with Error 'The party identified by the specified party ID does not exist. (PER-1530186)'
(Doc ID 2516646.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 11.13.19.01.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.20.07.0.
Adding Personal Payment Method to an employee gives error:
1. Create a US New Hire with effective date of 3/5/2019.
2. On 3/6/2019 (as a Payroll Admin) go to the Person Management > Payroll > Personal Payment Method.
3. Click the + button to open the "Create Personal Payment Method" page.
4. Enter a value in the Name field.
6. Select Organization Payment Method field.
* This error message will pop-up.
* The Bank Accounts section did not appear as well.
7. Close the error. Then, click Submit button
* This error message will pop-up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document