FA: SCM: OM: Unable To Search Sales Order Based On Source System
(Doc ID 2516925.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching using criteria that include the - Source Order System - does not return any orders.
The following steps have been executed to search for orders:
1. Navigate to the Order Management Workbench.
2. Navigate to -> Tasks -> Manage Orders.
3. Add a field to Search Criteria - Source Order System.
4. Enter a Mandatory Criteria
5. At - Source Order System - Select - Equals to - Select a value from the LOV.
No Results are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document