CSV Import: Line Item data is not being created in the Payment Applications record. The import seems to complete but no Line Item data is created.
(Doc ID 2517123.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When importing Line Item Data with a zero dollar amount (0.00) to a Payment Applications type Business Process record by way of a CSV file:
Line Item data should be created after the import is complete.
Line Item data is not being created in the Payment Applications record. The import seems to complete but no Line Item data is created.
Steps To Reproduce
- To export the payment application line item template
- Navigate to the payment application business process log.
- Click New to create a new business process.
- Select a Reference Base Commit for the business process. If you do not select a Reference Base Commit, the exported template will not contain data. Data from all columns
in the Reference Base Commit is exported.
- Choose File > Export Line Item Template.
- Click Open to open the file in Microsoft Excel, or click Save to save the file to your local drive. The template exports with SOV line item data in it, based on the selected Reference
- To modify the payment application line item template
- Open the exported CSV file in Microsoft Excel. The SOV line items are listed.
- Enter the line item information into the spreadsheet. Each line must begin with a "D". For multiple tabs, you must enter appropriate tab name in the Tab Name column.
- Enter data into the required fields, as well as non-required fields as needed.
- To import the payment application line item template
- Navigate to the Payment Application business process log.
- Select a business process and click Open.
- Click the Import button. The imported line items replace any existing line items. If there are any import errors, you can open the CSV file to view and correct the error. No line
items are imported if any row contains an import error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document