ExaCC: Existing Service Instances are not displayed when Language is Japanese
(Doc ID 2517319.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is unable to see existing ExaCC service instance when display language is Japanese, and able to see it when display language is English, using same user.
1. Open the My Services dashboard.
2. Click the action menu (Menu icon) in the tile that is associated with Exadata Cloud at Customer and then choose View Details.
3. The Service Details page is displayed, with the Overview tab showing.
---> "Service Instances" section is not displayed. You are unable to choose the service instance name.
- Customer is running below version of OCC
- Customer login My Services dashboard with <USER ID> which is not email format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document