Fusion Global Payroll: Cannot Delete Links in the Payroll Administrator Custom Role
(Doc ID 2517635.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 184.108.40.206. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.20.07.0.
The user has created role: HHA Payroll Specialist that was copied from Payroll Administrator standard role.
The issue is that the user can't delete the following links from the right task menu as when the user deleted the Role Hierarchy that links are inherited from. It deletes all of them and not only the needed one, and their Functional Role can't be deleted without deleting its role first.
Role Hierachy :Payroll Implementation View Custom
Code : PAY_PAYROLL_IMPLEMENTATION_VIEW_DUTY_CUSTOM
Role Hierachy : Payroll Calculation, Validation, and Balancing Administration Custom
Code : PAY_PAYROLL_CALC_VALIDATION_BALANCE_ADMINISTRATION_DUTY_CUSTOM
The user wants to delete the following links/menus without affecting on the others:
1 Manage Event Groups.
2) The related links of Manage Payroll Process Configuration except Manage Object Groups.
3) The related links in manage payroll : Earning and deduction under Payroll Calculation .
3) Manage Third Parties and Manage Third-Party Organization Payment Methods from payment method.
4) Costing Details Except Manage Costing of Departments.
5) The related links of Manage Payroll Process Configuration.
6) The related links of Deductions in Regulatory and Tax Reporting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document