PRC:POZ: How to Import Supplier Tax Data at Supplier Level Using Webservice?
(Doc ID 2518088.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to upload the supplier tax data (classification information) using WebService "ErpIntegrationServiceSoapHttp/loadAndImportData" the web service returns the request Id properly and the request status finished in Warning and no data uploaded from the file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download TaxImplWorkbookTemplate.xlsm from Manage Tax Regimes UI.
2. Enter data in Party Classifications tab and generate Zip file.
3. Convert the Zip into Base64 format.
4. Invoke ErpIntegrationService -> loadAndImportData with below payload:
It will return the Ess Process Id.
5. Monitor the status using ErpIntegrationService -> getESSJobStatus
6. The request status finished in Warning and no data uploaded from the file.
7. Check if supplier tax data(Classification data) has been inserted at supplier level for that supplier:
At the supplier level for a supplier: Profile-> Transaction Tax-> Classifications and no data inserted.
How to proceed in order to import Supplier Tax Data (Classification Information) at Supplier level using Webservice?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document