[Enhancement] Access Roles To Be Granted Per Integration
(Doc ID 2518235.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request - 'Access Roles To Be Granted Per Integration':
Currently OIC doesn't support access roles for each integration. All developers can have access to all assets deployed in an OIC domain. This is a high risk.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
Preferred solution is to have a similar feature that is on the API Platform, i.e. the possibility to grant permission per integration.
3. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
The current to grant permission is limiting the number of users that can use the product, since they are sharing with all company their assets.
4. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business.
Without this features, teams that work with sensitive data (those that cannot be shared outside an interested group) cannot use the product, which is quite common.
5. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
Yes, currently users are not using the product due this missing feature.
6. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
When an Integration is created, it should be possible to define who will be granted access to it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document