CG Retail Execution Mobile App: Behavior of Product Group DCL Filter
(Doc ID 2518429.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a DCL field in a Custom Object, where the related Object is Mapping Table and the List selection display value is Product Group.
Also added an advanced filter to the DCL.
Facing the following issues:
1. The Product Group DCL shouldn’t show all the records, it should return the only the values resulted from applying the dynamic filter.
2. Search is only based on Record Name, need to be able to search by Principal or Product Group Name
3. The Product Group is showing all the values and not only the value specific to the selected Principal.
4. Had to manually scroll and search for a Product Group specific to the selected Principal.
5. The search bar doesn’t give any values after searching based on the Product Group or Principal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document