Deleted WBS Reappears When it Contains Logically Deleted Data
(Doc ID 2518774.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleting a WBS which contains logically deleted data will result in the WBS (and non logically deleted data associated to it) to remove from display
without error but closing/reopening the project will result in the WBS and all non-logically deleted data to be present.
The following error is noted in the server log.
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-02292: integrity
constraint (ADMUSER.FK_TASKACTV_TASK) violated - child record found
Logically deleted data under a WBS element should not result in "ORA-02292:
integrity constraint" exceptions preventing a WBS from actually being
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in to P6 Professional
- Create a project
- Create a wbs elements
- Add one activity to one of the WBS elements
- Add one activity code to the activity
- Delete the activity (which will mark it logically deleted)
- Delete the WBS from the WBS view
- Note that the WBS appears to remove, but the record still exists in the PROJWBS table and will reappear when project is closed and reopened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document