Favorite Accounts Disappear From "Contains" Search
(Doc ID 2518803.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running an Advanced Search on Account Name using the "Contains" or "Equals" parameter, Accounts marked as Favorites do not appear in the search results. They do however appear in the search results if the Parameter of the search is set as "Starts With". Is there a particular reason accounts marked as favorites are not available using the "Contains" search parameter?
Below are the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Accounts
2. At Advanced search Select all records i can see option
3. At Account Name "Enter any value"
4. and select "Contains" operator and do a search
5. Search will show some records
6. In list view, for any account, select the "Favorite" option.
7. Immediately that account will disappear from the list
Again when i do a search with operator "Starts With" , then that account will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document