FA:SCM:MFG: Running Roll-up Costs For An Assembly Excludes Material Cost Where Work Definition has Operations With Material In Different Plant From Work Definition
(Doc ID 2519015.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running roll-up costs for an assembly excludes material cost unless work definition is updated
When rolling up cost within a new cost scenario, the roll-up for assembly item does not include the material cost for its one component, item, until the work definition for was updated by deleting component , saving, re-adding component, saving and then re-running roll-up cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to recreate issue
- Create New Cost Scenario
- Update Standard Cost of component item
- Roll-up costs within the new scenario
- Review standard costs of assembly item and note that material cost element for component is missing
- Update Work Definition for by deleting component 400006200, saving, re-adding component and saving
- Roll-up costs within the existing scenario
- Review standard cost of assembly 400005194 and note that the material cost element for component 400006200 is now showing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document