Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Interactive Excel Doesn't Extract Filtered Data With Learning Specialist Data Role.
(Doc ID 2521338.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Learning Specialist
User can't filter in interactive Excel from Learning offerings, using Learning Specialist role in order to complete assignment in on site or blended offerings.
Interactive Excel always extracts all learners, whatever filter we use from offering in the catalog.
Interactive Excel should extracts only the filtered learners.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User with Learning Specialist role goes to Learning catalog and selects an Offering;
2. Filter only Learner with name “XY” (five learners with this name enrolled to this Offering);
3. More actions – Edit learning activities in a spreadsheet: in order to complete these five learner’s assignments;
4. Open Interactive spreadsheet;
5. Interactive spreadsheet with 500 rows (instead 5 filtered).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document