Unable to create Per Diem Expense Items for future dates
(Doc ID 2521571.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 188.8.131.52.0:
User cannot create expense items with future dates for per diem expense type: LOV for the Destination field does not allow you to select the destination.
This is working fine for other expense types, but not for per diem.
-- Expected Behaviour
The LOV for the Destination field should be available for per diem with future dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Manage expense template: create the expense template.
2. Create expense type with Per Diem Category.
3. Manage Policies By Expense Category: Create per diem policy with Location (ZoneCode) as rate determinant and activate this.
4. Assign the per diem policy to the per diem expense type.
5. Manage profile options: Create EXM_ALLOW_FUTURE_EXPENSE profile and enable it at Site level.
6. Manage Administrator Profile Values: Set the value to yes for the EXM_ALLOW_FUTURE_EXPENSE profile
7. Create expense item with per diem expense type: use current date: the LOV for Destination field is available.
8. Create expense item with per diem expense type: use tomorrow's date: the LOV for Destination field is NOT available.
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the user cannot create expense items for per diem with future dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document