Inactive Inventory Organizations Are Available To Select In On Clicking "View By" Icon in Inventory Management Overview Page
(Doc ID 2521835.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the 'Inventory Management' overview/home page, the 'View By' icon displays all inventory organizations
including inventory organizations that is in-activated.
'View By' icon will display only active inventory organizations
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on 'Inventory Management' icon on homepage
2. See Inventory Organization is set to all.
3. Click on 'View By' icon.
4. It shows all inventory organization including ones for which the data access has not been granted.
5. Navigate to ‘Setup and Maintenance’ > Facilities > Manage Inventory Organizations
6. Search the inventory organization
7. Inactivate it, click on next and ‘Save and Close’
8. Return to the Inventory Management Overview page and see that ‘View By’ shows the inactive org.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document