How to Show Specific Fields On List Page for System Access Profiles (To Limit Columns For All Users)
(Doc ID 2522324.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom fields in the environment are not showing as a possible option for the Project Listing page. Within the Pre-defined fields in the environment the column for "Display on List page" is not editable.
- As a user with permission to View Projects
- Use "Select Column to display), Review Custom Fields that are available for display
- Have administrative user check for ability to add Custom fields to Project Listing availability in the Administration > Resources and Security Admin (tab) > Resource System Access > Select Configure Default Project Listing Columns, Per Initiative in the account there should be one table of "Available Columns" and one of "Selected Columns". Review for possible additions of Custom Fields in "Available Columns" to "Selected Columns."
- If all are selected, review the Custom fields themselves for any issues that may be present.
- Within the Pre-defined fields in the environment the column for "Display on List page" is set to N/A, and is not editable, and cannot be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document