'New Product Forecast' Tile Shows 0% After Launching The New Product.
(Doc ID 2522721.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User have created one Product and Launched it by copying the Measure Data of the Source Item (old item) and ran the Demand Plan.
Expectation is the some forecast % in tile New Product Forecast tile, but value is 0.
Value the forecast for the New Product Forecast to be calculated.
1. Navigate to Demand Management and open a Demand Plan
2. Open --> Table: Analyze Demand: Item and Organization, Monthly
3. Select a product in the Item column, click Actions, and select Manage Product Launch from the drop-down list.
4. On the Manage Product Launch page, click Actions, select Add, and then do the following:
Select a source product to use as the reference for the new product.
Select the new product to be introduced. (The product must already exist in the product database.)
5. On the Source Relation tab, do the following:
Select the customers and organizations from the source product that you want to use to drive the forecast for the new product. When done, click Insert.
6. On the Measures tab, do the following:
Select the source measure and target measure
7. Click Save and Close.
8. Run Plan with "Refresh with current data"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document