The Oracle-Hosted Unifier Cloud Environment Portal Page Is Blank When Logging in
(Doc ID 2522800.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log into an Oracle-hosted Unifier Cloud environment Portal page, a blank page displays.
The Unifier Cloud Portal page should be visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a supported web browser.
- Enter the Unifier environment URL.
- At the login prompt, enter a user name and password.
- From the Primavera Cloud Portal page click on the Unifier tile/link.
- Note the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!