HR Help Desk Service Requests Not Getting Created From Inbound Emails With Primary Contact Field Set As Required
(Doc ID 2524716.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Human Resources Help Desk Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Service Email
HR Help Desk Service Requests are not getting created from inbound e-mails as expected.
The e-mails which are sent to an email address (HCMHRTrainingTest@mycompany.com) that has been set up to forward to Oracle's provided email address: email@example.com are not being processed by the system and creating the Service requests as expected.
The following has been has been verified:
1) An email channel has been created for the address: HCMHRTrainingTest@mycompany.com
2) Profile value for SVC_EMAIL_PROCESS_UNKNOWN_CUST = 'Y'
3) Profile value for SVC_INBOUND_EMAIL_ADDRESSES = firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Profile value for SVC_ENABLE_INBOUND_EMAIL_DEFAULT_PROCESSING = 'Yes'
5) The Scheduled Process Retrieve Inbound Email Messages is Running (currently set to run every 1 minute)
6) That emails are arriving at the HCMHRTrainingTest@mycompany.com email address
The Service Requests should get created when the inbound e-mails are forwarded to email@example.com
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Send email to HCMHRTrainingTest@mycompany.com
2. Ensure the Retrieve Inbound Email Messages is running
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document