Error In Manage Mapping Sets: Cost Management
(Doc ID 2524951.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error in Manage Mapping Sets: Cost Management
When edit the mapping set "XXX_YYYY", add row in "XXX_YY_ZZZZZ: Mappings", enter a value in the "Input" and click to edit the "Output" or click outside the "Input" (leave the focus or the edit the input), an Error is displayed, the error is also shown when try to edit a value that already exist.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigator: Setup and Maintenance
2. Select: Setup Manufacturing ad Supply Chain Martial Management
3. Functional Area : Cost Accounting
4. Task: Manage Mapping Sets
5. Edit Mapping Set
6. Enter Input.
7. Try to select Output and get reported error
8. Try again, able to Select, but cannot save and get same error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document