Error " IT_NO_MFG " When Create Childern Button Is Clicked
(Doc ID 2525391.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error while creating child item.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Foundation Data --> Item Foundation --> Merchandise Hierarchy --> Department --> Select Department --> More Actions --> Merchandise Hierarchy Defaults and select Suggested Retail (code = RECRET).
2. Create New Regular Items.
3. Select Department with Defaults set above.
4. Select Cost Zone Group.
5. Add Supplier.
6. Add Country of Sourcing.
7. Add Retail by Zone.
8. Add Locations.
9. Continue to populate fields but do not populate Department Defaults.
10. Select Create Children.
11. Note the above error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document