Fusion Compensation: GSP: Review Proposed Progressions And Salary Updates Not Showing Any Data
(Doc ID 2525549.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grade Step Progression - Review proposed progressions and salary updates not showing any data
After running Grade Step Progression, and then reviewing the proposed progressions and salary updates, the process says records errored out but is not showing any data in the list.
Show there was an error in the process, but no errors are shown in the process logs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Client Groups -> Compensation -> Tasks -> Grade Step Progression -> Run Grade Step Progression
2. Selected grade ladder
3. Run Grade Step Progression for grade ladder and hit submit
4. Process finishes
5. Navigate to My Client Groups -> Compensation -> Tasks -> Grade Step Progression -> Review Proposed Progressions and Salary Updates
6. Click search, and select the latest process run.
7. Selecting the process and viewing the error tab doesn’t show any error records in the listing:
Should have expected to see which employee errored
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document