Primary Competitor Is Not Getting Set Using Manage Competitors
(Doc ID 2525818.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to change Primary Competitor using Manage Competitors on Opportunity it is not getting set to new Primary Competitor. It always sets the old one as Primary Competitor.
Can the Manage Competitors icon be hidden ?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Exposed Primary Competitor field in opportunity edit page
2. Select two or more competitors through "Competitors" field.
3. See that one value will be in "Primary Competitor"
4. Click on save
5. Click on "Manage Competitors" link from the icon next to "Competitors"
6. Select another competitor as primary
7. Click on OK
8. See that Primary Competitor is changed in "Competitors" field and not in
"Primary Competitor" field.
9. Click on save
10. See that Primary Competitor in "Competitors" is reverted back to the old
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document