FA:SCM:INV: Not Able to Find Transfer Order Created Through Min-max Planning
(Doc ID 2525844.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer order missing
User created a supply line from min-max replenishing and goes to manage supply line page and enter the supply request reference number. On the supply order number link, they click to transfer tab, but don't see any transfer order number. Why is that so?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Item Source Replenishment Type= Organization /Inventory Planning Method= Min-Max Planning /Make or Buy= Buy.
2. Manage Inter-organization Parameters between inventory organizations.
3. Manage Transit Times and Shipping methods setups.
4. Run Print Min-Max Planning Report.
5. Run Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document