Update To UDA Value Descriptions Through Data Upload Does Not Apply To RMS
(Doc ID 2525885.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update to User Defined Attributes(UDA) Value descriptions did not apply to RMS.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Download Item > User Defined Attributes file.
- On the UDA Values tab, chose "Update" in the Action column for two UDA Values that need their descriptions changed, and change the Description field to what it needs to be updated to.
- Upload the file.
- Data Loading Status returns a Processed Successfully message.
- Download Item > User Defined Attributes again to validate the changes have occurred.
- The descriptions of the two UDA values were not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document