Adding A Cloud Target Application From Another Cloud Environment Fails with Error" ADF_FACES-60097"
(Doc ID 2526485.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 19.01.31 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a cloud target application in EPBCS - Data Management from a PBCS cloud application following exception is raised.
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to EPBCS - Data management
2. Navigate to target application
3. Add target application as cloud application.
4. Enter the PBCS cloud URL.
5. Select the application and attempt to register. The ADF error appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document