Federated Users from AD Bridge do not get Removed when no Longer Included in the Filtered Import
(Doc ID 2526571.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2019
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Federated Users from AD Bridge do not get removed when no longer included in the filtered import
Users are Imported into IDCS via the AD Bridge without any filter, so as to import a large number of users as federated into IDCS. Later it is decided that a Filter should be used to narrow down the set of users brought into IDCS. When a second and subsequent Imports are run again, the set of users that is not in union with the filter set, do not get removed from IDCS.
The user set which is now excluded from the Import should be removed from IDCS. Is there some way where changing the Filters can be flagged as a Full-Sync Import so that existing Federated Users not meeting the updated Filter would be removed?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. without a filter import 5880 users into IDCS
2. Take note of the total number of users in IDCS
3. Add a user filter to trim down the set of users imported to 954 some users
4. After the Import job finishes, see that 954 users are imported
5. But the total # of users in the Users page was still 5880
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document