Flexpicklist Query Is Not Working In Global Trade Management
(Doc ID 2526853.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flexpicklist query is not working in global trade management
While I am creating a flexfield with type as Flexpick list with saved query, the field is not displaying the values as per the saved query.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to user configuration -> Flex field definition
2. Create Flexfield on gtm_transaction.Attribute4 with field type as FlexPickList and saved query as select LOCATION_GID from location_role_profile where location_role_gid in ('PORT')
3. Create manager Layout: Port of Export tagged to attribute4 (created as Flex field in above section)
4. Attach the manager layout to screen set
5. Attach Screen set to Menu
6. Navigate to the newly created screen set and search for transaction --> check for orgin port its not giving any flex pick list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document