Enhancement Request: Shipments Created When Delivering An Order In Consumer Goods Mobile App Not Being Synced
(Doc ID 2526965.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Consumer Goods Mobile App
Enhancement Request: Shipments created when delivering an order in RX mobile app not being synced
Kindly note that we have detected an issue that doesn't fulfill our requirements in the RX mobile app. When we are creating an order in the app and then doing the ex-car delivery because the sales rep has the product in his van, we've noticed that no shipment record is created and sent to OEC. As per our investigation, only a dummy record is created but no synchronization is performed, and therefore this dummy shipment is not visible anywhere in the application.
Customer business requirement is to keep track of all shipments delivered, regardless of the source of the shipment.
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
Now when we are performing delivery of an order in RX mobile application, shipment is not being created for this order after sync to OEC online.
So there is no an ability to check and track shipments deliveries for orders created and delivered in the mobile app.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
Shipment for delivered order from offline application should be available in online in OEC after sync
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
Proper shipment record created and linked to the order in RX mobile app, and later on synchronized to OEC
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
Necessary for Requirements preparation
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit your business:
Improved and more logical process for order capture and shipment delivery
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
Customer don't have an ability to track deliveries of orders; and to check whether the order was delivered or not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document