Saving A Copy Of The Seeded Cost Clearing Reconciliation Report, Caused The BIP Data Model To Stuck In 'Processing.....' Status
(Doc ID 2527536.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving changes to a copy of the seeded Cost Clearing Reconciliation Report, the system hangs on 'Processing....' and never completes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Catalog/Custom/Financials/Fixed Assets/Addition
- From the Additions folder, edit the Cost Clearing Reconciliation Report
- Click on the Cost Clearing Reconciliation Data Model to load it.
- Select the first column Q_TRANSACTIONS then Under Diagram, click on the pencil to edit the Q_TRANSACTIONS column.
In the 'Edit Data Set - Q_TRANSACTIONS' window
enter the following values for these items:
FA_FLEX_BAL_SEG = 2000
FA_FLEX_ACCT_SEG = 2000
FA_FLEX_COST_SEG = 2000
FA_FLEX_BAL_DESC = 2000
FA_FLEX_ACCT_DESC = 2000
FA_FLEX_COST_DESC = 2000
lp_fa_adjustments = fa_adjustments
lp_fa_asset_invoices = fa_asset_invoices
lp_fa_book_controls = fa_book_controls
FA_FLEX_COST_SEC = 'N'
FA_FLEX_ACCT_SEC = 'N'
FA_FLEX_BAL_SEC = 'N'
c_dynamic_mrc_where1 = and 1=1 (Note: There is a blank space before "and", and after the last "1")
- Click on the OK button
- The bottom of the 'Edit Data Set - Q_TRANSACTIONS' window shows Processing with a blue processing bar and it just hangs at this point and never completes.
See attached replication document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document