Error-You Selected A Unit Break Profile With No Unit Break Records
(Doc ID 2527589.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do a manual update to a rate cost created through CSV upload with rate condition and unit break profile cost records an error is shown for those rate records with more than approx. 50 rate geo cost records, not for rate records with less than 20 rate geo cost records.
You selected a unit break profile with no unit break records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Contract and Rate Management > Power Data > Rates and Codes > Rate Unit Break Profiles. Create a rate unit break profile is created with 22 unit breaks as NUMBER data type.
2) Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Offering. Create a TL rate offering with rate service as TL-SIM and rate distance as ESTIMATE.
3) Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record. Create a Rate Record with location to destination region, where the destination region is city/country. Multicost rule is selected as Maximum in Rate Costs tab.
4) Business Process Automation > Integration > Integration Manager > Upload an XML/CSV Transmission. Upload a RATE_GEO_COST CSV with 63 records
5) Business Process Automation > Integration > Integration Manager > Upload an XML/CSV Transmission. Upload a RATE_GEO_COST_UNIT_BREAK CSV with 1408 records.
6) Configuration and Administration > Process Management > Reset Sequences. Reset sequences.
7) Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record. Inquire on the Rate Record, go to the Rate Costs tab and click on Uses Unit Breaks for any city . Error You selected a Unit Break Profile with no Unit Break records is set. Click Edit Unit Break and rate geo cost unit break values are not displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot work with the uploaded data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document