Returning a Received Transfer Order Shows Status as Closed
(Doc ID 2527754.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a transfer order is closed, it is still available to receive in the Receive Expected Shipments to receive the material.
After a transfer order is shipped, received and closed it will be available to receive
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Tasklist > Inventory > Manage Transfer Orders
2. Query the transfer order, the transfer order header is in closed status with requested quantity of say 26.68 is fully shipped and received.
3. Click on 'View Shipments and Receipts' button.
4. Receipt xxxxx is receipted
5. On clicking the receipt link it shows ordered is 26.68, returned is 26.5 and net received is 0.18.
6. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Tasklist > Receipt > Receive Expected Shipments
7. Search for 'Transfer Order' 142049 and find that 'Receive' button is enabled for quantity of 26.5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document