Team Member Doesn't Honor "Recalculate Actual Units and Costs When Duration % Complete Changes" Setting from Project Settings.
(Doc ID 2528416.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Team Member, if a Primary Resource marks a non-started Activity as completed, after saving, the application automatically sets the Actual Units the same as the Planned Units.
In Team Member, if you Start an Activity, Save, mark Activity as completed, Save, the behavior is different than that described above, when in theory, they should be the same. The auto-compute option is disable for both: the Resource and the Activity.
The expected behavior is that after the Team Member marks the Activity as completed (without doing anything else) and save this change, the Actual Units remains 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in Team Member as one Primary Resource of one Activity.
- Mark a specific Activity as completed.
- Save this change.
- Go to Professional or P6 Web, and the Actual Units for this Activity will be the same as the Planned Units.
- Remove Actual and un-start Activity.
- Login Team Member again as Primary Resource.
- Start Activity then Finish.
- Go to Professional or P6 Web, and the Actual Units for this Activity will be 0 as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document