Failed Message On Inbound Messages
(Doc ID 2528494.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Analytics
Failed message on inbound messages
We need the exact error message for the failed inbound messages.
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
The error handling regarding messages (for example, email) could be better.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
It would be for better error handling on cases of failed messages. Currently, until or unless we have access to the server logs, It is impossible to know the cause of failure.
Which is really a bad user experience. It would really be great if we could get error messages for each failure.
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
It would really be great if we could get error messages for each failure directly on BI.
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
It is really a bad user experience.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business:
It will increase the development, integration and debugging processes.
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
It is slowing down the development, integration and debugging processes.
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
development, integration and debugging processes, with is ER it will accelerate the resolution and avoid some support's SR opening, which that is good for everyone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document