Import Of Configuration Package For An Offering Doesn't Start - No Error Message Is Shown
(Doc ID 2529605.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Innovation Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Export of offering data from source environment completed without any errors. However, when trying to import the configuration package into target environment doesn't work. The process does not start and does not show in View All.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate on target environment to Setup and Maintenance > select appropriate Offering (ie Product Management) > Under Actions select Import > Create New
2. Browse and select the configuration file that was created from export on source environment.
3. Submit the Import process.
4. Select Yes for the Warning - Import feature selection will change the configuration and implementation status of the relevant offering and functional areas. Do you want to continue?
5. Select Submit for the Warning - Pre-Import Tasks
6. Receive Confirmation popup - An import setup data process for object Product Management has been submitted. Return later to view the results when the process is complete.
7. Afterwards there is no update for the offering showing that an import has been started, nor is the import showing under Actions > Import > View All for the offering.
Source and Target environments are at the same release and patch level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document